Chamber Membership is an investment in the success of your business
- You’ll become a much bigger part of the local business community
- You’ll have direct access to 600 companies in our membership
- We host a variety of events – we do the planning to bring people together
- There is no local organization providing greater business contacts in our community
- You’ll create invaluable business development opportunities
- You’ll expand your organization’s visibility. People do business with people they know and trust
- You’ll gain a voice locally, in Nashville and in Washington, D.C. This helps improve our region’s business climate
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with political leaders on policies impacting business
- Your team will grow through leadership programs for all career fields
- You’ll learn meaningful best practices that will help propel your career
EARN More for Your Business:
E – EDUCATION: Gain knowledge about our community by participating in our Leadership class. We build future leaders with our Youth Leadership Program, CARE and other educational related programs. Our Lunch & Learn seminars provide another opportunity to further your knowledge with industry experts.
A – ADVOCACY: We are active at the local, state and federal level, representing our membership and community on issues of importance to business across the board. We survey candidates running for office, posting those results so members and the community can be well-informed on who is running
R – RESOURCES: We are a great resource for you, providing information, analysis, and opportunities for you to succeed. Your business is promoted on this website and in the physical “EXPLORE” Book. Our members are U.S. Chamber members, receiving news and updates from the U.S. Chamber on issues of importance to business.
N – NETWORKING: Reach more than 600 business professionals when you participate in our councils and events. Events include Network @ 9s (monthly coffee connection breakfasts), Quarterly Membership Breakfasts, Business After Hours, legislative meetings, Annual Membership Meeting, State of the City-County-Town Luncheon and the Annual Golf Tournament.
We Invite Your Business to Join Us
Over 600 businesses are members of The Chamber of Commerce serving Johnson City – Jonesborough – Washington County. We welcome your involvement as a new member. View our 2023 Membership Packet and investment schedule, and please let us know if you have any questions.
Gabe Gounaris, Director of Membership & Business Development, (423) 946-2993