We are fast becoming the medical hub of Northeast Tennessee. The success of our medical community is enhanced by the presence of East Tennessee State University. ETSU accepted the first class of students into their new College of Pharmacy program in early 2007. The ETSU Quillen College of Medicine on the campus of the Veterans Affairs Medical Center enhances our medical strength. ETSU is home to Tennessee’s only College of Public and Allied Health.
From primary care physicians to specialists, the area is home to a number of highly qualified medical professionals who provide the utmost in care. Mountain States Health Alliance owns multiple hospitals in Johnson City and the surrounding area. Wellmont Health System provides health services in neighboring communities. Several assisted living/retirement facilities are located within Johnson City.
- Cumberland Marketing CM 2017-03-08T18:44:15+00:00
- Tweetsie Trail CM 2017-02-24T16:16:29+00:00
- Launch My Career CM 2017-02-07T14:28:36+00:00
- Johnson City Powerboard CM 2017-02-07T14:27:13+00:00
- Food City CM 2017-02-07T14:26:33+00:00
- First Bank CM 2017-02-07T14:25:34+00:00
- Connected TN CM 2017-02-07T14:24:55+00:00
- Centennial CM 2017-02-07T14:23:57+00:00