Established in 2004, The Chamber Foundation Board serves the community through support of projects, programs, and events that focus on community development, education, health, the environment, and recreation. Programs currently being administered through the Foundation include Leadership 2020, Youth Leadership 2020, and the TN Scholar Program. In January 2007, the Chamber announced a major capital campaign, focusing on the relocation and development of a new facility.
The Foundation welcomes support from local business and private community, since resources will benefit the local citizenry. Contributions are currently being accepted for the various educational programs and the capital campaign. The Chamber Foundation is a 501-(c)(3) entity. Contributions are tax deductible in accordance with applicable IRS rules.
Chamber of Commerce Foundation
P.O. Box 180
Johnson City, TN, 37605
Fax (423) 461-8047
Gary Mabrey, email@example.com
- Cumberland Marketing CM 2017-03-08T18:44:15+00:00
- Tweetsie Trail CM 2017-02-24T16:16:29+00:00
- Launch My Career CM 2017-02-07T14:28:36+00:00
- Johnson City Powerboard CM 2017-02-07T14:27:13+00:00
- Food City CM 2017-02-07T14:26:33+00:00
- First Bank CM 2017-02-07T14:25:34+00:00
- Connected TN CM 2017-02-07T14:24:55+00:00
- Centennial CM 2017-02-07T14:23:57+00:00