Faith in the Future Awards
CONGRATULATIONS to our 2016 Faith in the Future Award Recipients:
• Entrepreneur Category – Fanatics 101
• Non-Profit Category – Niswonger Foundation
• Healthcare Category – Franklin Woods Community Hospital
• Retail Category – Food City
• Manufacturing Category – Domtar
• Technology Category – WebCoUSA
• Educational Category – Northeast State at Johnson City
• Professional Category – Bristol Motor SpeedwayThis annual awards process and luncheon
This annual awards process and luncheon is proudly sponsored by CenturyLink.
What is a Faith in the Future Award?
CenturyLink wants to recognize businesses that demonstrate a commitment to the future of their business, their employees, their community, and the region. Is this your business? Another business?
Businesses from Carter, Greene, Johnson, Sullivan, Unicoi, and Washington (TN and VA) are invited to participate. An evaluation team reviews all nominations based on the criteria, choosing one winner per category. Winners are recognized at a luncheon event where they receive a unique and prominent award to display at their business. Winners are highlighted through social media, news media, and local Chambers.
Why nominate your business or another business?
The Faith in the Future Award serves several important purposes for business owners – this is a terrific PR trigger leading to media coverage. It is validation of your success, and can be highly motivating to you and to your employees. It can be a sales aid – prospective customers take this as confirmation that you are doing things right.
Travis and Brandi Woodall, the owners of Positive Approach Group, state “After working on various community events, we realized we were investing in our community – we applied in the Entrepreneur Category, secretly wishing, but never expecting to win. When I say it was a surprise to win, that is not an understatement! Since receiving the Faith in the Future Award, we have raised even more public awareness for our company, as well as created new relationships that we hope will have a positive and lasting impact on the community.”
- Cumberland Marketing CM 2017-03-08T18:44:15+00:00
- Tweetsie Trail CM 2017-02-24T16:16:29+00:00
- Launch My Career CM 2017-02-07T14:28:36+00:00
- Johnson City Powerboard CM 2017-02-07T14:27:13+00:00
- Food City CM 2017-02-07T14:26:33+00:00
- First Bank CM 2017-02-07T14:25:34+00:00
- Connected TN CM 2017-02-07T14:24:55+00:00
- Centennial CM 2017-02-07T14:23:57+00:00